Brown & Co Properties Ltd. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and everyone who visits our website, www.brownandcoproperties.co.uk. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you as a client or as a prospective client when you use our products and services or when you visit our website.
As a prospective client or current client:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your email addresses
- Your telephone numbers
- Your date of birth
- And other details from identity documents which you provide to us as a client to allow us to carry out anti-money laundering checks as required by law.
When you visit our website:
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How do we use your personal information?
- To undertake and complete our obligations and duties required in order to comply with the terms and conditions of our contract with you. This may include passing your details to other companies involved in the process of selling / buying a property. Details will not be shared for marketing purposes with any other companies unless you have consented to us doing so.
- To engage with you as a client or prospective client, advising you of services and products that you have requested from us or that you may be interested in.
- To perform routine identification checks of all buyers and sellers in line with the Anti Money Laundering Regulations which is a legal obligation on us.
- Comments left on our website may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time by unsubscribing.
Brown & Co Properties Ltd. Will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies unless you have consented to us doing so.
If no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email email@example.com to unsubscribe.
How to access and amend your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information held by us please email or write to us using the details in the “How to contact us” section.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, you can ask us to amend any information that you think inaccurate at any time. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. However, this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
How to contact us
or write to us at:
Brown & Co Properties Ltd.
17 Market Place